Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thankful Heart

Back in October, I went to Taiwan for 2.5 weeks with my parents. After our trip, I returned home alone while my parents stayed in Taiwan and continued to travel to Singapore and Shanghai. My parents will be returning home in mid December. Believe it or not, this is the first time I am pretty much home alone.

Although it looks like I am alone, it turns out I am really not. God has been so good. He has placed many good friends around me to keep me company and to make sure I am completely cared for. Coworkers have to put up with me talking non-stop everyday (hey we are talking about an increased dose!) Through my k-drama connection, I obtained 3 k-drama series. Yes, I later created a k-drama craze among friends who purposely meeting up with me. (I know I am so bad, no need to tell me!) During Thanksgiving, I had to decline few different dinners in order to have a wonderful dinner with Andrea and her family. With friends' love and care, I marvel at how much God loves me even though I am just sooo small compare to the heaven and earth that He has created.

My Thanksgiving turned out to be a very busy one. My cousin and her friends were also in town during Thanksgiving. So I was busy being a good host. Good thing my brother had time to take them around in SF or else they probably would have a big adventure with me as their driver. Andrea and I did a LOT of window shopping during the big Thanksgiving weekend. Good to report back that we did not buy any of the windows but exercise quite a bit doing mall walking. Haha.

Overall I am just thankful in knowing how good God is and thankful for all the friends He has blessed me with... and dear friends, you know who you are, I thank you for your friendship… :)

No comments: