Yay! My family members are all back. I am no longer home alone. :) :) :)
Enoch returned back this Monday (12/12) from his Israel work trip. Enoch went to Paris, Amsterdam and all over Israel. My parents returned back last night (12/14) from their Asia pleasure trip. They went to Taiwan, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai and Suzhou (sp?).
I wonder if they will be dealing with jetlag. If they do, I have the prefect solution. I got my k-drama ready for my mom and cannot wait to talk to them all. I want to see all the pictures and my gifts. Haha. FYI, I did tell them not to buy me stuff, but hey, they did. So :) :) :)
To those of you who have prayed for my family's travel safety, THANK YOU!
PS. My camera came back too. This means, I can also upload my TW pictures-- that's if I am not too busy or lazy. Hehe.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
cool! can't wait to see those pics! and see your new stuff too! =P
Haha! You are going to get your mom hooked on the drama!
yay! it's good to have family around. =)
Post a Comment