Okay, since I got tagged and cannot escape from those who tagged me, although WAY overdue, here are my responses.
1. Four Jobs:
(My job titles sound boring but I enjoy what I do!)
a. process associate
b. process engineer
c. supervisor
d. manager
2. Four Things I Wish I Had Done Earlier In My Life:
a. learn to swim
b. learn foreign languages (and retain them)
c. travel more (of course for pleasure, not TX for work. Hehe)
d. have a closer relationship with God
3. Four Places I Have Lived:
a. Taipei, Taiwan
b. Albany/Berkeley, CA
c. Santa Barbara, CA
d. Mountain View, CA
4. Four Countries I Have Been To:
a. Taiwan
b. Thailand
c. Japan
d. Australia
5. Four Countries I Would Like to Visit:
a. Italy
b. Switzerland
c. France
d. Czech
6. Four of My Favorite Dishes:
a. anything Korean
b. anything Thai
c. veggies (ok, since I like everything, I am getting desperate)
d. RICE (ok this is a not a surprise but I just have to mention since I am desperate)
7. Four Sites I Visit Daily:
a. my yahoo
b. cnn.com
c. abcnews.com
d. friends' blogs
8. Four Software Applications I Cannot Live Without:
(errrh, I am technically challenged. What do you expect?)
a. IE
b. outlook
c. word
d. media player
9. Four Things I'll Never Forget:
a. my bro's engagement/wedding proposal
b. my boss' comment-- she cannot live with me or live without me. (HAHAHA)
c. my mom's saying-- just try your best (and God be with you)
d. my dad's wish-- God is Enoch and my greatest inheritance
10. I Tag....
(any of the following! Haha. Ok fine. You can pick option a. ;)
a. nobody
b. anybody
c. somebody
d. everybody
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are rally funny
Post a Comment