Just came out from 2 meetings today. New management gave us 2 good news:
1. Palo Alto site will exist. Short term: at the same building for 2-3 years. Long term: may relocate but site will still be in Palo Alto area.
2. My whole entire work group survived. We were all given offer letters for Palo Alto site.
In light of the good news, for some reason I am not feeling all jazzed up. I still feel my job is temporary (nothing is “permanent” you know?). In any case, I am thankful to God for giving me a great boss who always fights for the group. I am thankful to God too for His protection, guidance and peace. I may not understand of all that is going on right now, I know God is full of wisdom and knowledge. He has a good plan for me. I don’t know what will come tomorrow but I am glad to know God holds my future! He graciously cares and is mindful of little me. Praise God for what He has done and what He will do. :)
What about our dear Andrea and Mimi? Andrea will still be a temp. Depending on projects, I still have hope to see her cute face “permanently” here. :) Let’s continue to pray for her. As for Mimi, she got her offer letter today like me. Yay!
Thank you all my personal prayer warriors. God be with you! :)
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! All is in God's hands!
Hey, that's great news to all 3 girls! Congratulations.
Post a Comment