
Like before, we ate, laughed and talked, however things are definitely changing. Janet talked about motherhood, Vivi talked about pregnancy, and Dree Dree talked about wedding planning. Where was I in the whole thing? I was just sitting back not knowing what to think with all the crazy info, realizing life is moving forward fast and seeing how good God is in growing each of us in different areas. I cannot believe we are growing up!!!

Josiah is such a cute baby. I think he totally has Janet's eyes but with everything else like John. Don't take my words, you be the judge!

Here are pictures of crazy auntie Fifi, training baby Josiah not to spit out his pacifier and then training baby Josiah to drink milk himself without any help at a age of ~1 mo. Yeah, I know my status as a possible babysitter just got crossed out from the list. :p


No comments:
Post a Comment