Thursday, August 25, 2005

Blog Malfunction!?!

After painstakingly putting little cute picture of Turkey in my blog last night, (yes, all by myself without consulting anyone for 2+ hours), so naturally, I felt a sense of accomplishment when I got it the way I wanted.

Today when I just wanted to see and admire my own blog, (hey man, give me a break, I am a newbie; I was SO excited!), I was devastated to find nothing on my blog. NOTHING. Just a web page of grayness. I was like what happened to my blog? That's HOURS of my work. I tried and tried, it was blank. WAH!!!

Despite my initial devastation, there was still lots to praise God and be thankful for. For instance, for friends who wanted to visit my blog but couldn't this morning. (Wow, people actually wanted to check it out and asked me what happened! Hehe).

Due to my blog's malfunction, I had the opportunity to step back and reflect on how I was getting a little too proud of my little blog :p. Soon after realizing this, a verse came to mind… "lean not on your own understanding"… Wasn't that just timely?

Without knowing where the technical glitch was, surprisingly I managed to fixed the problem later (yes by myself again) and got my blog back to normal. Thank God for that too to save my little turkey face!

PS. The verse in its entirety: "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: