Do you have any New Year resolutions for 2007? I typically don’t have much because I know I cannot keep them. This year, I do have 2. Amazing isn’t it?
1. To arrive at church ON time each Sunday. I guess you know why! Haha
2. To memorize 1 bible verse per week… as I realized my memory sucks and what better way to train my memory with bible verses. Hehe.
To keep me motivated in memorizing bible verses, believe it or not, I have gotten my junior high girls to memorize verses with me. They are such a good support and I am so proud of them! :) So far we managed to memorize 4 verses. One added bonus I have is I actually used these newly memorized verses to encourage friends in the past weeks. Not too bad huh?
Just to share one of the terrific verses with you… (the current one of the week):
Rom 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
So yes, whatever that is going on in your life, just remember that there is NOTHING that can separate you from God’s love! (Isn't this verse COOL or what!!!)
Yes, yes, I will try my best to keep up with my New Year's resolutions and you can keep me accountable on both. :p
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you're alive! O_O
of course i am alive. i was just busy... ;)
yay! a new post after over 1/2 yr! haha. no need to ask about the progress of your resolutions.
Post a Comment