My friends Elaine and Khuong helped me got my Wii today. One painstakingly found out UPS delivery schedule for Wii and the other patiently waited in line to purchase my set for me. They made a house call tonight together to drop off my new toy at my house. Talk about service!!! Yes, I am so spoiled. If it wasn’t because I was running out to have my hair cut today, they would have set it up for me too. Some nice friends I have huh? I am so blessed!!! :)
Wanna play with me after I set-up my new toy? I got 2 remotes and 2 nunchuks. Hey, just in time for junior high girls' party at my house next Saturday too. God is good! Let’s see if I can get my friends to get 2 more remotes for me. Hehe ;)
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy playing!
I want to play! I want a Wii too, but no luck in getting one yet.
Post a Comment