This is my public service announcement:
If you think it is hard to reach me before, you have got yourself a treat.
I just cannot answer any personal emails at work because I have NO time. My group only has 3 people. Just this Monday, my coworker Erica decided to take months of leave of absence to pursue a research program at New Zealand. She is giving us 2 weeks notice but unfortunately the timing is horribly bad because all the projects are coming fast and furiously. Translation: I am SWAMPED and going crazy along with my boss.
Yes, we will need to hire help. In the mean time, if I don't answer emails, you know why. I doubt I will be answering emails at night because I am just so tired after work and probably just want to veg out in front of TV. Can you believe my stupid cold is coming back for the 3rd time? :(
If you don't know by now, if you do call me on my cell, it is basically trying your luck because I only carry my cell when I am out of my house (except work) AND I don't check my voicemail regularly. Don't bother to IM me because we cannot IM at work. This was discussed a while back at company meeting.
If you really need to reach me, you can call me at home during night time or just pray for yourself and me. So yes, don't worry. I am not ignoring you. I am bad to everyone and it is equal opportunity…
Friday, January 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You work hard and I will pray for you to God.
Since I moved back Mt, I have slept enough 5 hours. Sometimes I feel I am going to die soon, but as I think God is so great and love me. The voice is "Hang in There. Never say die, the pain is nothing." I also encourage myself with God's words and Faith.
However, even though I talked to you only few mintues, but I feel warm which is enough.
Yes, I will pary for you to God.
Summer
Hang in there Pheobe! I totally know what you mean! I'm going nuts at work too. Hang in there! God is our source of power and strength when we are weak! He'll never forsake us or abandon us! Praying for you!
Oh no... sick again? :( You know what - I totally recommend exercise to help you keep strong and healthy. I put my body through madness this year, but exercise has helped keep my immune system up. I haven't gotten sick yet!! So yeah, if you need a hiking partner, look me up!
best regards, nice info plus size lingerie Boyz rule basketball buddies pics kirsty gallagher lingerie Company moving truck two Alabama jumbo mortgage Swiss army watch trenton nj fluoxetine in generalized social phobia a mcmanus Hairy pussy black female Impotence clinic uk 401 k plan for self employed Hmr the weight loss experts Caribbean travel long stay insurence Dress code letters word business cards Imitrex online order prescription authorized mcse 2000 2003 boot camps anal nerve cherish perfume revlon
Very nice site! Drugs online zyrtec prescription drugs drugs online Strap on women with men Seven devils hiking
This is very interesting site... Error and ommissions insurance for insurance agent O.b.smith chevrolet domain Degree financial planning texas Blackberry farm illinois radar detectors data recovery shareware Free viagra delivery Printer comparison Faxless bad credit payday loans
Post a Comment